Drumroll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... and the winner issssssssssssssssssssss .....
Janene with her prediction of a 2.4kg loss WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO - Just for that you get an extra big hug from yours truely on Saturday :D
Now as I said yesterday I'm weight twice at the moment - my original with Hamish on Thursday mornings, but I also wanted to check an afternoon weigh in weight - our scales are the same as those at the surgeons.
I've started losing my voice now ... hmmmmmmm, I dont feel clogged up any more just lost my voice ... sounds pathetic. At my meetings today I was trying to be the expert and air my authority etc etc and all I could do was croak and squeak ... bugger it! LOL
Did my cardio this morning - it was pretty hard going, sweat lots and felt pretty clogged - meeting Hamish tomorrow morning for my weekly PT session - god knows what he'll have in store for me :D
Breakfast - spelt flakes, banana, yoghurt, raw cashews
Lunch - 100gms chicken, spinach, capsicum, raw cashews, pear
Dinner - 200gms gurnard, oven fries, lettuce, lemon juice, 2 tsps pesto
Snacks - none
Water - 3ltrs
Exercise - 45 min cardio session
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Bootcamp - Day 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BUGGER! THAT was my first guess, but I dropped it down thinking I would bum you out if you didn't lose much.... AWESOME AMAZING LOSS MATE!!!! Talk about pulling out all the stops!!! Just keep that up and John will be wowed by ya!
That is a fantastic loss hun
Wohoooo you!!!
Well done chickey well done.
Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Awesome loss!!! In case you are wondering what the hell I'm doing on here - I'm waiting for the washing to finish! We are what feels like miles from anywhere at Cooktown. Having a great time and thinking of you all on Saturday!
Awesome loss mate and so well deserved! Have a ball on Saturday!
FAN-FREAKEN-TASTIC!!! That is a fabulous loss!!! You Go Girl!!! :) Have a great itme at the party tomorrow night :)
Post a Comment