Friday, August 31, 2007

Bootcamp - Day 36

Today I did not meltdown ... and I feel surprisingly calm and quite serene. I was expecting it to be a really tough day saying goodbye to work mates etc. Spoke to my sister in OZ tonight and we just laughed for 1hr 16 mins straight LOL

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and comments, greatly appreciated and warmly felt.

Today at work was busy, tidying things up last minute - my colleague who I need to handover to has been away sick all week and so I didnt get to handover stuff. Well only via email ... hopefully they will all make sense - although it will probably take her all day to read them all! LOL

Went to the gym this morning, my last work out for two months! arghhhhhhhh ... see that makes me nervous! I keep thinking about how when I go back in November I'll be starting allllllllll overrrrrrrrrrrrr againnnnnnnnnnnnnn but it'll be a new challenge for me and as we all know ... challenges are good!

Tomorrow my drug taking starts, laxatives, vitamins and vitamins and more vitamins! Starting off my day with a nice walk, followed by a session with my beauty therapist - pedicure and massage woohoo!. Craig and I are planning on going to Upper Hutt's spring carnival ... ITS SPRING TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Really have got a full on weekend! Which is good, will keep the both of us occupied and stop us from premature freakout LOL

Breakfast - millet, yoghurt, LSA
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - fish, pesto and salad
Snacks - trim flat white, mini bagel
Exercise - 40 min gym cardio - rowing machine, treadmill, bike + 1hr walk tonight

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Not a lot to say mate except have a fantastic weekend and just know I am thinking of you... constantly - which is a pain !!!!! I hope sunday night goes fast for you .....and you actually get some sleep.

Anne said...

Enjoy the pampering, have a fun filled and busy weekend. Will be thinking of you!

Chubbymum said...

Spring woohoooo.

Will be thinking of you hun...

Love CM