I'm coldddddddddddddddddddddddddd
*whine* LOL
Pretty uneventful day in the life of Leenie today. Ooh I did see Karen on her way to work this morning - had a very quick catch up so that was cool.
whatelse ... hmmmmmmmm Craig is on the countdown ... 12 days to go *gulp* Weigh day tomorrow, fuck knows what the damn scales are going to say ... last time I had a big loss I had a gain ... so I'm just not even thinking about it at the moment, I'll be pissed off if it happens again. I'm feeling a bit grumpy and tired today - post menstrual? lack of decent food? too much exercise? - probably all of the above LOL - thank god there is only 12 days to go :)
Breakfast - choc/berry shake, pear
Lunch - 100gms chicken, salad, apple
Dinner - berry shake, pear, raw cashews
Snacks - small handful raw cashews
Water - 4ltrs
Exercise - Gym weights programme "B" - only did two sets of my circuit - my muscles just didnt want to play the game ... I'm picking lack of carbs!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Bootcamp - Day 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is NO WAY you can have a gain mate!!!! Just is not going to happen with your crazy diet/exercise routine at the moment!!! As for lack of energy, it's to be expected with the strict diet you are on. I hope you feel you can ease up a bit after the operation.... well some things will have to stop for a while anyway! Hell, remind me to tell you all about "martial relations" feel after the op!!! ha ha ha
I so know what you mean. With my loss last week I am dreading this weeks... it is a mind game isn't it.
You aren't going to gain though hun... I just know it!!!
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Better not be grumpy when we meet for coffee on Thursday - you'll get a good slap!
Post a Comment