Another day in fabulous leenie bootcampdise .... the sun was shining, I was planning a ride on Trude after getting home, Craig and I were predicting this weeks loss ... and then ....
I jumped on the scales ... and I've gained 700gms!
To say I am gutted is an understatement. I'm on that emotional roller coaster again - tears are forthwith and I'm so angry, confused ... just generally fucked off with those damn scales that I want to throw them off the balcony and I've decided after my surgery thats exactly what I'm going to do ... fucking things - I HATE THEM! Craig's not impressed either, he jumped on them because he couldnt quite believe I had a gain either, and his weight is up 2kgs from last week ... Craig is the man of steady as he goes - maintains his weight for years on end ... so what the hell happened? Fucked if I know .... maybe its the scales, maybe its the porridge I had on Monday morning, maybe it was the stirfry lunch, maybe it was the wrap yesterday ... logic says thats ridiculous - theres nothing "illegal" with any of that when taking into account my other food and exercise ... maybe its stress ... maybe maybe maybe
I SHOULD HAVE LOST ...
but I didnt *sigh*
Let's see what the gym scales say ...
Breakfast - cereal, yoghurt, banana, green tea
Lunch - 100gms chicken and salad
Dinner - 200gms monk fish, 2 tsp pesto, homemade fries, salad
Snacks - apple, pear, 80gms raw cashews
Water - 4ltrs
Exercise - 40mins cardio + 20 min walk tonight
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Bootcamp - Day 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is NO FUCKING WAY you have gained!!!!! It will be water mate, too much water... don't panic.. your fantastic eating will show with an awesome loss next week.... remember not to do ANY muscle building exercise too!!!! Jumping up and down and screaming in frustration WILL RESULT in you getting additional exercise, if that helps?
NO BLOODY WAY you were really good in the weekend and I gained 600 grams and OMG I drank like a fish and ate too... that cannot be right. I think you need to go and buy some better scales or just go by the ones at the gym. It might be you are retaining water because hun you have been drinking a hell of a lot of water???
Keep up the great work hun... it will come right in the end IT WILL
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
yep, it has to be fluid. Try not to beat yourself up over this as you KNOW you have been so darn good that theres no way that weight is from food.
Post a Comment