I lost 600 grams this week. I'm pretty pleased with that ... my goal is 500gms a week so I achieved my goal this week ... well done ME! *pats self on back*
I didnt get up and go out walking this morning, had an extra hours sleep in and loved it. I guess I'm going to have to get myself a bit more disciplined about the cardio stuff. I've got a duathlon to compete in in three weeks! I've got this niggle in the back of my mind that says I aint gunna be running it ...
Work was a bit silly again today, on one hand I felt quite unloved by a group I'm working with and then I met with another group today who think I'm the best thing since sliced bread ... crazy crazy. Guess thats half the fun, there are always some aspects of a job that we all love to hate.
It really felt like winter was well and truely here today - it was cold, wet and general miserable outside.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Did Ok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woohoo for the loss hun that is fantastic.
Love CM
I think u r the best thing since sliced bread kiddo. Good loss well dun mate.
Just read your last 3 months of posts. Unbelievable weight loss and change in your life. I cried when I read about your triathlon....I know how hard you have worked for it. You are one amazing lady.
Great loss hun! *pats you on the back*
And like I said - no pressure to run the Duathlon at all especially if I am gonna have to better the time next year! LOL Cause I ain't going to be running it only 6mths after bubs is born that is for sure :)
That was a great loss!! You really do deserve it!
Hope you have another rewarding week:)
Post a Comment