Detox over and I celebrated last night by meeting a girlfriend for "a drink" after work ... erm ... a drink turned into a bottle and next thing I knew I was being driven home and stumbling up the stairs in a very happy state around 7:30pm! LMAO!
oops
The boots of my dreams gave me a blister! *tears* so I've got that all covered up nicely with a plaster and hoping it will be all ok by next week so I can have a round two in them - :D
I'm back to counting points at the moment. Been pretty good today, had a hot cross bun for morning tea, but otherwise nothing outstandingly exciting.
We booked our travel plans for Christmas, blimin exciting stuff ... it's almost real now.
What a blimin boring entry.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Back to normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your entries are never boring mate... you just didn't have much to say thats all - we all have entries like that!
Hope your blister heals in time for round 2 next week :)
Not a boring entry hun. I was wanting to know how the boots went.
P.S trying to organise coming down to Wellington again. Not too sure when but I would love to catch up with everyone again.
Chubbymum
Not boring - just a little shorter than normal! The boots and your feet will come right:)
Post a Comment