Friday, September 21, 2007

End of the Week

My husband bought me flowers yesterday, he is such a darling!

Today I had my house cleaned again by my sweet sisterinlaw, was lovely having a coffee and catch with her also! I did a pile of ironing today ... getting all the clothes I'm selling on Trademe washed and ironed etc - the auctions close on Monday, so next week will be money collection and posting off!

I was quite buggered come the afternoon, so I parked up in my lazy boy (need to mention here that I didnt watch ANY TV yesterday either!) and watched six episodes of Sex and the City. My Oz sister sent me over all four seasons on DVD (I think there is 12 DVDs). I've been hanging out to watch them, but didnt want to with mum here hehe ... I mean I know she'd probably teach me a thing or two but there is something about "anal sex" and "c***s" that we dont need to share with her LOL

It was such a gorgeous afternoon, I just lay about in my nightie and spent some quality time with myself LOL. I received a lovely card and gift vouchers in the mail today from a wonderful lady - was such a lovely surprise!

When Craig got home he pulled my tapes off and I went through the shower to give the wound a clean up again. The tapes need to be changed every 5-10 days, my tapes were so clean (i.e. no wound seepage) we decided to leave them on as long as we could. Craig took some updated healing wound photos - we are now 18 days down the healing track ... remember if you are squimish then please dont click here.

Tomorrow is another busy day, need to get lots of beauty sleep ;)

4 comments:

Dmitry Petrova said...

Hi Helena,

Wow! It looks like your op has gone so well. You are so brave to go through the whole thing and even more brave to share the experience with your friends. I hope you are healing well and not too bored at home resting (I am sure that you arent missing work too much!).

Take care,
Jacob

Chris H said...

AWESOME PHOTOS..so happy things are settling down and starting to show the true results now! Sooo very happy for you mate.

Lyn said...

Those results are absolutely outstanding!! I bet you must be pleased too.

Chubbymum said...

Wow hun that is an amazing difference hun in the photos... sexy woman here you come!!

Chubbymum