Thursday, September 20, 2007

Big Day Out

well, I've had a big day today. My mum took me out to the shops. We went to The Warehouse for a couple of things, the chemist, Muffin Break for a REAL coffee and a wee muffin *snigger*, the lotto shop and then finally Woolworths for another few bits and pieces - all in all I was walkin around for about one and a half hours!

It was a gorgeous day today, when we got home I had all the windows open and even the ranch slider to let some fresh air into the place. I felt a million bucks doing my hair, putting my makeup on and getting out!

Just been talking to my ozzie family, they arrive next Tuesday on my birthday and we have it planned to have lunch at the club, followed by playing the pokies and of course having A FEW DRINKS ... its great that I dont have to worry about driving! WOOHOO! Mum has no idea that one of her boys is coming over - shes going to be so excited.

Right time to park up again for a few hours before bed, I'm feeling quite tight and stretched today :o

7 comments:

Chris H said...

We also had a gorgeous day yesterday, and looks like today might be the same. So happy you are starting to get out and about, good for you! Nothing better after being cooped up inside for ages. Hope you have a fantastic weekend chick.

Lyn said...

You are doing soooo well!! One amazing chick you are!!! Thankyou for continueing to inspire me!!

Rachel said...

That sounds like you had a lovely day and wasn't it hot?

Are you still leaning over when you walk or are you upright now?

Re: you comment on my blog about my performance review - I went in blazing and he is going to get back to me (not holding my breath).

Name: Lynise said...

woo hoo on the outing, and walking for so long.

I cracked up laughing reading your comment on Chris's blog. (re 21 days for a habit to form). Very funny. (and just imagine all the savings on the underwear you won't need to buy) lol

Sue said...

ANd another gorgeous day today! I loooooove being able to open the place up.

Jenny said...

Woo hoo!!!! AND all this out and abouting without knickers......ROFLMAO :)

Anne said...

How exciting for your Mum to be getting a surprise!

And what great timing for your op with this weather - enjoy!!!