guessssssssssssss whattttttttttttttt *screamin*
I DONT HAVE TO ROW 10,000 METRES!
Ok, so my goal was to lose 2.6kg in three weeks, today after weigh in I lost 3.5kg in three weeks *happy dance happy dance*, I managed a 2.5kg loss this week. Talk about a bit of a yo yo - week one -1.9, week two up 1.1 (afternoon weigh in and TOM), week three -2.5! It goes to prove that I can still pull a good loss each week if I work hard and stick to my food plans!
Bloody wrapt.
However, need to keep my foot on the gas ... I've got two new goals now ... lose 2kg by the end of April and then lose another 5kg by end of May ... if I dont ... yep you guessed it ... 10,000 metres on that damn rowin machine!
So a recap ... since I started working with Hamish (25 Jan) I've had 9 weeks of work and weighins and I've lost 8.8kg. Thats an average of just on a kg a week. I will flog this dead horse now for all its worth. I reckon thats a pretty good investment of my time, effort and money!
Cant believe its Friday already ... bloody 'ell!
Tomorrow I've got quite a busy day, got some more work trips coming up in May so there will be some challenges for me on the exercise and food front, but I just have to keep up the good work.
I had four different people comment in the last two days that I'm looking really good, so obviously something is working. Cant wait to get out of these size 22 clothes and down to an under 20 ... that should be around June I reckon ... WOOHOO! Now thats freakin exciting!
Right I've got some study readings to do and another early night is in order.
Food today:
Breakfast - cereal, yoghurt, seeds, banana
Lunch - sandwich - ham, cheese, salad, raw cashews, coke zero (my treat)
Dinner - pork chop (with the fat), zucchini frittata
No snacks today
Water - 2.5ltrs
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Stoked and Proud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Leenie!!!!
OMG OMG that is a fantastic loss my friend Wohoooo for you!
You deserve it with all the hard work you have put in.
Can I ask what you actually weigh now? That is if you want to say.
Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Well done - now can some of this rub off on me now? I really need to get back on track. You'll be into those smaller clothes before you know it.
You clever thing, you! That's a great loss.
And even better - you're obviously feeling so good!
Fantastic girl!!!! You just keep on rockin :)
Jaxx (hippygal)
Every time I read your blog I find your attitude awesome, empowering and just plain fun! You are doing sooo well mate, I am so happy for you! I even get inspired... till I stop reading.. maybe I need to just stare at your blog all day!
You are really going great!! You've set goals and are making sure they happen - really inspiring. The thing you've shown me is that we all have the ability to turn around negative thoughts and get going again!
I am so thrilled for you that is a fantastic lose girl...you are such an inspriation. I am so well can't find words my hands go up in the air in excitement for you. I know so how it feels for the scales to change welll I have a vague memory..you go girl.
Hope your May trips away aren't going to fall on weekend of 4-7th so want to catch up when I'm in town for the duathlon.
Post a Comment