Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One TOUGH session

I met Hamish this morning ... my name for him is ... "The Punisher". He really put me through my paces, but first the good news! I lost 600gms over the last five days, so pretty pleased about that. Not sure whats going to happen with my weighin next Monday as TOM is due late this week, but I'm going to keep my foot on the gas and do the best I can.

I felt really fatigued this morning, I'm wondering if its the lack of carbs? Started with 1,000mtrs on the damn rowing machine and then it was into deadlifts and dumbell presses, walking bloody lunges, bose ball alternating jumps, powerbag lifts, tricep dips and then another session on the rowing machine ... bloody hell I thought everything was going to explode 500mtrs into the second rowing session! LOL However, after my cooldown and stretches I actually survived and the shower felt soooooooooooooooo bloody good.

I saved a life today and donated blood again! Thats my fourth donation now, tell ya these veins must be pumping cos it sucked it out of me in 10 minutes flat! *proud* so after a bickie and a cup of the sweetest *screw up your face* orange juice I toddled off back to work again LOL

I finished off a couple of things at work that were on my to do list and everything is hunky dory there so pretty wrapt.

Tomorrow its gym morning again - just cost its Anzac Day thats no excuse to take my foot off the gas! Then I'm going into work to do some study and finish off two units. I'm definately not doing any work, but at least at work there are no distractions like the bloody internet when I start reading blogs! LOL

Tomorrow is ANZAC Day, it makes my heart sad that Dad isnt here to be part of the dawn parade and wear his medals with pride, but I will remember them - those brave boys and men that fought for our freedom.

They shall not grow old,
As we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun,
And in the morning,
We will remember them



Food:
Breakfast - cereal, banana, yoghurt, seeds
Lunch - Ham, cheese, gherkin, lettuce on rye, apple, coke zero!
Dinner - pork chop (with the fat :D), rice risotto
Snacks - cashews, green tea, apple
Water - 2.5ltrs

3 comments:

Anne said...

First of all well done on another well deserved loss.

Next - You are so onto how your body reacts to certain foods. eacting to different foods. I have to learn to listen to what is happening with me!

Our gym is closed tomorrow but no plans of a cruisy day.

ANZAC DAY - I always get a bit of a lump in my throat thinking of my dad. He always took part in NZ on Anzac day yet he was a Marine Commando from Britain.

Chubbymum said...

Woohoooo for the loss hun!!! Woohooooooooo.

OMG he is a punisher isn't he.... I HATE THE ROWER he he he so I know what you mean he he.

Our gym is closed till after 12 tomorrow grrr would have been good to have a morning gym session with hubby ho hum.

Love ya hun
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

Hee heee, my gym was open, been there, done that already! Spin class rocks! Woo hoo on the loss! Have a fantastic day... even if it is studying.