Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Bday Pressie

I now own the most gorgeous leather bike jacket ever made. Craig and I went over to Carterton to Jeffrey Chandels this morning ... he only had two ladies motorcycle jackets and one of them fitted me like a glove, was the style I wanted, made in New Zealand and is beautifully handcrafted by Jeffrey himself. He even knocked $90 off the price! It was meant to be. I absolutely adore it and now it makes me wanna hurry up and get moving again so I can ride Trude! Of course all I need now is some new jeans ...

I said to Craig I wanted to look like a chick on a bike, not a bloke, and the way this jacket is cut through the bust, tapered into the waist and over the hips - its fantastic. It's sleek without all the buckles and tassles and bullshit ... just the perfect style for me! YIPPEEEE

It's Bathurst tomorrow ... at Bathurst last year I wont the Womans tyre changing competition at the Cossie Club LMAO. This year we are heading round to our mates Dave and Christine to watch the race I've just been down the Chemist and spoke to the pharmacist and I can drink with these antibiotics ... yay!

Gorgeous day here today, apart from the gusty winds ... going to park up for the afternoon and chill out ... maybe I can coerce Craigster into watching 9 episodes of Sex and the City?!!???!?

4 comments:

Chris H said...

LOOOOOVE the jacket, just right for you obviously! And a bargin with $90 off I'm sure! Dying to see ya in the whole get up on Trude mate. So glad things are in hand with the wound, totally relieved I am.

Anne said...

You look great! Love the jacket, no way could you be mistaken for a bloke in that!

Sue said...

Sexy baby!

Chubbymum said...

Woohooo bikey chick!!!

Damn fabulous jacket and you look like a girl and not a boy that has been achieved woohoooo.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com