Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gawd Damn Vermin!

Talk about a rollercoaster ride. Changed my dressings this morning and what did we find ... a new little pinprick hole leak ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - between the two open wounds now. Fark. So I dressed it seperately like the other two and now have an appointment with the district nurses clinic tomorrow morning on my way to work. I'm due to see them on Saturday anyway, but I kinda thought ... well they are there, they said if I had any concerns I could go in ... so thats what I'm going to do, if only to give myself peace of mind. Hopefully its just a minor no biggy thing and it will clear up quick. No point stressing, what will be will be.

Other than that minor detail, I felt gorgeous today! I've got this new skirt top outfit which I absolutely adore! I wish I could make it my corporate uniform *grin*

Off for a walk down the shop to buy rice risotto LOL

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh I so feel for you... I will make a magic spell "yukky infection please go away and let our Lennie enjoy her day. Poof.... :) Hope it works!!

Anne said...

Fingers crossed it clears up really quickly!

About time we sawe some photos of you in your new outfits:-)

Rachel said...

I hope Lynda's spell worked because another pinprick leak is the last thing you need...grrrr, nasty little bug!

I'm also with Anne on the photo front - new outfit photo's please:)