I got through my food challenges today, I took my fruit which I ate, I had a biscuit which I worked into my points and I have walked twice. I could have hugged the PA who organised the offsiter, we had fresh fish on the menu for lunch ... so I had gorgeous fish and salad for lunch! PRIMOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This morning I went out with Jack got horrendously saturated in the downpour, rescued by Craig after 45minutes, lost my house key (since found) and killed my MP3 player but hey, mission kinda accomplished!
This evening I got home and took Jack out for a full hours walk. So I've done great. *pats self on back*
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
See I can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well done Helena, I knew you could do it....you've come too far to give it all up. Good on you...you rock.....best of luck for the rest of the week.
You rock
Well done - you did well with keeping to your food challenges and also two walks!!
TWO WALKS.........excellent effort! I can see the weight just dropping off, you go girl!
Post a Comment