Friday, May 12, 2006

It's not raining men!

but its raining cats and bloody dogs ... far out!

Now Karen would have been impressed with me yesterday ... I went walking ... in the RAIN ... actually it was more than just rain it a torrential downpour LOL. I also found out my anorak isnt waterproof ... dern. Jack and I were quite the sorry sight by the time we got home. I have a proper raincoat which I bought for down in Abel Tasman so I'll have to start using that, I also have waterproof pants so there isnt really any excuse ... in fact *whispers quietly* I quite enjoy my rain walk. Only because it wasnt windy and it wasnt really cold either. I think if those two factors had have been present, it wouldnt have been pleasant at all!

So my day consisted of dogs in and laying by the fire, dogs out for wetties walks, sitting with my feet up - laptop on my knee and trying to concentrate on workstuff (yeah right) and watching all the cookery programmes - it's been quite good fun just chilling out and not having to worry about the time or meetings or anything else really.

My food eating has been totally crap and I was feeling quite lousy about the whole business yesterday, that certainly wasnt helped with TOM turning up also.

I am just not turned on by oats, cereal, steamed veges or yoghurt right now. Instead I'm turned on by peanut butter & bananas on toast, ham & cheese toasted sandwiches or um spaghetti and saveloys or um a mince pie with the odd pkt of chippies and marshmallows thrown into the mix ... CRIKEY! Talk about completely out of routine and kilter and body craving all this shit food! I guess my only saving grace this week is that if I've had to go to the shop I've walked there (pathetic logic there really) and that I'm still only eating 3 meals a day and not grazing or snacking all day (another piece of pathetic logic there cos 2 of my 3 meals are crap LOL).

I'm going to start tracking again. I have to start tracking again ... I've I'm giving up the gym for two months I have to stay on track, more so than ever, because I wont have my security blanket that if I have a bad food day I'll burn it off at the gym! OMG thats exactly what the gym means to mean these days ... a security blanket. Well thats just bloody stupid isnt it. I'm completely in the wrong mindset. There's no wonder I've been maintaining for the last 6 months. I need to rain (scuse the pun) food issue in again and get it sorted.

Pooh bahhhhhhhhhhhs

Oh and Sue that is a personal question and yes I do mind.

6 comments:

Anne said...

How easy it is to stop tracking and how hard it is to get back into it!!! Good luck:)

Anne said...

How easy it is to stop tracking and how hard it is to get back into it!!! Good luck:)

michelle said...

I have been the same and have just got through 3 days of being good. Don't know why we do this to ourselves but sometimes I feel I just need to indulge myself and then I lose it completely. Good luck with getting back on track and have fun with the dogs. So glad the op went well.

Felicity said...

You get back on track this very minute young lady. Remember that trip over seas you don't want to have to ask for a seatbelt extender again now DO YOU.
You 4 legged friend is gonna be ok so you don't have to stres about that any more so GET BACK ON TRACK RIGHT NOW. Did you hear me?

Anonymous said...

Sue here again - fair enough - no harm in asking though!

Karen said...

See you DIDN't melt did ya chickeee??? *giggles* Yes walking in the rain can actually be fun providing its not too cold or windy which doesn't happen too often in Wgtn :(
Yes tracking does work for you so you do need to start tracking again! Just think of the trip at the end of the year which by the way is only 6 1/2 mths away!!!!!
Catch up soon