Saturday, May 20, 2006

It had to happen ...

sooner or later ...

yep I arsed over on my SKATES! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I did a fantastic impersonation of a belly flopping whale *sigh*, went down on one knee, then ended up spreadeagled on my belly LMAO! Thankfully no damage done and I got up quick smart before too many people saw me *giggle*. Jo didnt see me either! Rachel would have been proud LOL

Craig's suped up my skates, given them a good clean, regrease and the wheels are spinning fassssssssst - that wasnt the reason I arsed over, the reason I arsed over is cos I was being a smart arse turning and I got myself tangled up LMAO!

Had a busy crazy day today, started with a walk this morning @ 7:00am. I took Jack, Craig took the bike and we did my usual circuit, although I came up and over Darling Grove - I actually ran up the hill! *shock horror* felt good :)

Home, showered, breakfasted and off down the vege markets. Man veges have gone up! $3 for a cauli and $2 for a broccoli, admittedly they are HUGEEEEEEE specimens, but it cost me about $25 for veges this week as opposed to last time it was only about $16. I think I bought more - the green baby beans look absolutely DELISHIMO - cant wait to scoff them. Stopped at the butcher and bought gorgeous meat for the next fortnighty - was pleased with those prices and then on to my electrolysis appointment. Also popped into another butcher in Naenae and got so excited when we bought a hogget roast! I love hoggest roast, it is my favourite and for years I have never been able to buy it - only crappy old fatty lamb. I really reckon lamb is over rated and damn well overpriced! So we are having hogget for din dins tomorrow night *squeal*.

Home again, loaded Calais into the car and down to the vets. She had her stitches removed today and the vet is really impressed with her progress - so its all good so far!

Home made pumpkin soup and cheese scones for lunch today. Delish.

Just waiting for dinner to cook - beef cordon bleu, homemade kumara chips, cauli & broccoli washed down with a smooth glass of Merlot woohoo! anddddddddd today I have managed points - I ROCK!

4 comments:

Jaxx said...

You do rock .....

Cheers Jaxx :)

Felicity said...

wow what a day...as Jaxx said u rock.

Anne said...

Sorry but had a laugh at the skating - especially you getting up before Jo saw!

I agree with the others - you rock!!

Karen said...

Hehehe sounds like you had an awesome day and so busy as well. I enjoy hogget roasts too but Steph is not keen on it as he had it so much as kid!
Your dinner last night sounded awesome too... hope you enjoy the roast tonight :)
YOU DO ROCK!