Monday, May 08, 2006

Feeling Tired

I slept 11 hours on Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning and I felt like I could have slept on - it was 9:00am! I just pottered around on Sunday. Didnt go anywhere, didnt see anyone. Did some washing, did some cooking (roast chicken for dinner) otherwise just played around on the computer, watched telly and stayed warm by the fire. Our wood fire was cranking my the end of the night and we ended up sitting in tshirts LOL.

Ooh, I did another wardrobe clean out. A bag of cruddy old clothes and shoes into the rubbish, a pile of things to sell on TradeMe and a huge bag which I took to SaveMart.

Today was much the same, I didnt get out of bed until 9 - my only saving grace is I went for a bike ride to my Mum's for a coffee. Boy did my legs feel it!

Either I'm really out of practice or something is slowing me down - I'm picking it must be the latter.

I made Leek and Potato soup for dinner tonight, it was bloody gorgeous and so easy. I made up a couple of vegetarian pizzas to have with it (I'm such a carb girl) and it was quite delish.

Calais has her op tomorrow. My Jack is going to be very sad while shes gone. She'll be staying in over night and I'll pick her up Wednesday morning. I know she'll be ok, but I'm really nervous for her anyway. My bank account is even more nervous LOL

I bought some Rescue Remedy from the Health Shop in the weekend. I'll give Jack some drops to help keep him a little calmer while he's on his own. I'm also planning on keeping him entertained by taking him out for a couple of walks each day. Good exercise for me too!

Man is it electric blanket weather *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and more like your bubbly self. Change of season maybe?

We used to use rescue remedy (ooh that reminds me, need to grab some for labour), for our dog, and it was great.

Anne said...

Best of luck for Calais with her op and hope poor Jack copes ok in her absence:)

Karen said...

Thinking of Calais and you all today...
*hugs* mate :)

Rachel said...

Hope all goes well.
I am freezing also, roll on Summer!