Friday, May 26, 2006

Bruised

my body looks a bit battered around right now. I've got bruises on my knees from last weeks skating achievements. I've got a nice we blood blister/bruise where they took blood outta me and I've got a few zits at the mo.

However, I am STILL feeling a bunch of fluffies! Yeehaa. I went out for a walk this morning. The mornings have been absolutely gorgeous. Not too cold, but so still and mild - its really lovely walking along. I caught myself singing and farting this morning. I bop along listening to my MP3 player and I forget that its dead silence on the other side of my headphones! LMAO@ me. Thankfully there arent too many people around, although I did have the police looking at me today - they drove past very slowly and shone their light at me - it musta been
- the beanie that made me look dodgy, or
- someone rang up and complained about a noisey drunk rambling along the street
- there was a breakout from the prison and I looked like a suspect!!!!

thankfully my Jack boy provided me with a good alibis ... how many dodgy characters, drunks or jailbirds do you see walking a golden retriever?

So I'm feeling great, been upping my water again over the last few days, starting to get this body hydrated again which is all good. We had a friday morning tea at work today and I had cornthins with mashed banana and a yoghurt - I felt so in control - quite empowering that feeling! I also took left over stirfry from dinner last night for my lunch - it was delish reheated. I made it up with the Maggi "Taste of Asia" beef and black bean sauce mix - very nice and point friendly.

I'm going to conquer this weekend by tracking and sticking to my points! I stuck to points today even including two glasses of wine! YAY!

2 comments:

Anne said...

LOL at your post, no wonder the police were checking you out:)

That being in control feeling is great!

Chubbymum said...

OMG hun you always make me laugh so hard my family think I am nuts.

Was looking at your side bar today.... EVEN though I haven't lost the amazing amount you have.. I have 10 kilos to catch ya up he he he so get that water and that butt moving girl you don't want me to catch ya he he. But with the rate I am going it will take me 10 years he he.

Love ya heaps Leenie
Chubbymum