Holy crap is that it? If it wasnt so warm, it would be like a typical wintery day!
I woke up this morning with the heaviest clogged up chest and throat I've had in a long time - last part of the headcold thing from last week perhaps? I flagged the gym and stayed in bed, although it was so blimin hot and stuffy I didnt really sleep.
Work was, as predicted, absolutely full on. The workshops went extremely well although we didnt get everything finished so I had to reschedule a further two sessions next week. My presentation went well, we had some good discussion and I think I'm slowly making progress with that group. I'm a persistent bugger, it will go as I hope, cos I'll make sure it does!
I was pretty knackered by the time I got back to my desk, downloaded my info and then got picked up for my ride home.
Had an early dinner, watched a bit of telly and now its some chillout comp time. Another early night is called for though - I have another day away from my desk tomorrow and 8 meetings! *whew* I'm going to need my wits about me.
This damn work stuff is inteferring with my life!
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Um, where did summer go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol I know how you feel re: work getting in the way of your life!
Hmm, I'm loving this wintery weather - bring on winter!
Post a Comment