Today has been a super busy super exciting SUPER FATIGUING day! *whew*
Started with my 1 hr walk this morning just after 5:00am. Home, hung washing on the line, showered, breakfasted, dressed out the door at work just before 8 and then it was a full on morning with my first two meetings of the year! The first one was with my new "top" boss, it was great getting her perspective on what her thoughts and visions are for the group and I also got a chance to talk about what I do, what I like and she also asked if I had any gripes - which I dont, I really love the work I do and we are improving our processes all the time! The second meeting was with a project - most projects work through over the Christmas break so for them nothing stops and life continues on. Had a good meeting and finished just in time to skip off to my weigh in and meeting.
I lost 500gms this week - woohoo - happy with that :)
I walked back to the office on the other side of town and then got stuck into updating my project information from the morning meeting. Did a few other bits and pieces and then I left work at 4 and went swimming ... swam 10 lengths non stop which made me extremely happy, then swam another 12 lengths taking a couple of stops and then I swapped over to the "slow" lane and did about another 10 lengths breaststroke and backstroke. It was great being in the water! I got back to work just in time for Craig to pick me up and I almost fell asleep in the car on the way home ... I was and still am buggered - absolutely fatigued! My muscles arent sore or over stretched or anything, its just that I've been physically and mentally on the go for 12 straight hours and I was feeling it! LOL
So home, got the washing in, put the groceries away (they got delivered early tonight WOOHOO) www.woolworths.co.nz and then made dinner - home made pizza. As always it was bloody fantastic.
Just thought I'd do a quick update before seriously considering sloping off to bed super early and read my WW books. I have to say the new handouts have bloody delicious meal plans in them. Was interesting at the meeting to find that out of about 25 of us there, only ONE person is following the new No Count programme. Anyway just started typing this update when I got a mercy phone call from our beloved Jo needing directions to Janine's place LMAO! as quick as a flash (well thats my story anyway) I had the wises map website open and I was able to navigate her to the right street - technology eh? The internet is an amazing place. Yay for broadband! teehee
So thats it for today, training is full on (13 exercise pts today), food is on track (28pts) and water is being guzzled (4 bottles) - life is good :)
Tomorrow is gym first thing in the morning and I'm meeting Jo tomorrow evening to go for a walk - shes my exercise buddy tomorrow night to get that extra walk in - I need the motivation to get two extras per week up until the Triathlon.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Let the Games Begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am exhausted ust reading this post. Your swim puts mine to shame but what ever we do counts except the sitting on my butt feeling srry for myself.
Say howdy to Jo from me hope all is well in her camp...miss her posts.
WOW what a day! Bet you feel great for it though...great job!!
My god you did 1 days exercise in my week LOL
Have a good week Jaxx
Have you any of that energy to spare? Great going Helena!
OH MY GOD girl it is exhausting reading the exercise he he he he how wooonnnnnddderffuullll.
Woohoo on the loss hun.
Love CM
Wooohooo on the loss mate! I thought I posted a message this morning but I mustn't have! Hope the walk with Jo went well tonight. Perhaps we can do one together real soon.
Post a Comment