Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Feelin Fine

Had a great nights sleep last night. I just absolutely crashed like I thought I would LOL. My darling had great delight in kicking me out of bed this morning and sending me off to the gym. My first session since last Wednesday when it took me about 3 days to recover! I was wide awake and raring to go within minutes. I didnt even sleep on the train! I completed a full workout and felt awesome. My legs - specifically my quads were doing the jelly wobble thing but I decided to walk up to work and I think that helped stretch them out - YAY.

I had a meeting over the otherside of town at 1:00pm so I left work around midday and decided to walk over there as part of my lunch break. I managed to do some window shopping and bought a nailpolish LMAO@ me - but it was on sale, down from 12.95 to 5 bucks! it was a bargain LOL - god I'm hopeless.

The meeting ran over time so instead of walking back and caught a cab back and was amazed to hear on the radio it was 22 degrees outside - it certainly didnt feel that warm, the wind was howling and I'm sure my teeth were chattering while I was waitnig for that damn cab to show up.

Got a pile of work completed again today, so its all good! Left at just after 5 and I was feeling really pumped. I got to Jo's just on 6 and she was looking decidedly nervous, even her hubby requested I didnt kill her on the outing ... jeez guys I'm not that intimidating am I? Wee Rhian was sporting the cutest little hairdo LOL! We went out for about 50 mins and both worked up a nice glow. It was a lovely route we took, along the riverbank, duck pond - it was nice having a change of scenery and of course, always good when girlies get together and talk non stop for 50 mins or so LOL

Home, dinner - lovely fish fillets and salad and then I treated myself to the most delish dessert - crushed WW butternut cookies, marshmallows and yoghurt all mixed up together ... my creation for 3.5 pts WOOHOO!

Had another super day pointswise - 24pts food, 13.5pts exercise and 3 bottles of water. No wonder I'm feelin fine!

Tomorrow I'll be up early and doing my walk and I hope to get to the pool again tomorrow afternoon. We are picking up Craig's cousin and her fiance' from the airport tonight - our houseguests until Sunday, so not sure how much updating I'll be doing - I might just post my points to keep me honest.

Ooh ... Salmon for dinner tomorrow night YAY!

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Sounds like a great day al round-you have got the buzz back girlfriend. Good to hear.

Anonymous said...

You are on a real high with the walking, exercise - inspiring many of us along with all your energy!