Thursday, January 05, 2006

Quality Day with my girl



Yep Craig took Jack to work with him this morning. So me and my Calais girl snoozed a little and then we went for a walk. She's my honey dog, she'll be 9 this year, although most days she acts about 9months old LOL I was very proud of my Jack, within 10 minutes of arriving at his Masters workplace he dumped a huge smelly turd - that boy makes me so proud! LOL he's a legend LOL - it doesnt help with him eating all the fall apricots off our tree, hes so cute, he eats the flesh and spits out the stone! Today was a pretty quiet day really, after our walk we did a few loads of washing, tidyied up a bit and when Craig came home at lunch time we went for another walk down the shops. Homemade hamburgers for dinner tonight YUMBO! That blimin weather has turned cold again! :( I'm supposed to be catching the train into town tomorrow and going to the gym - my pecs and biceps are a bit tender still from their workout the other day. After the gym, I'm meeting Craig for lunch - will probably go to the Black Harp. OMG a couple of weeks ago I was addicted to Strawberries, now its fresh Cherries - and they are only 9.99 a kg! WOOHOO

3 comments:

Felicity said...

lucky thing getting cherries that price. I love summer fruit unfortunatly to much.

Jaxx said...

My god you put my dog to shame LOL.

Cheers Jaxx :):)

Chubbymum said...

Love the photos hun... I also agree with Brelle I LOVE THE NEW BLOG it is great seeing the photos as well.

What sort of camera do you have?

Love Chubbymum