another awesome day
Up at 5, went walking, took my Calais girl, shes knackered now ... and its 12 hours since the walk! LOL
Work was full on and I got through a heap of things again. I was meeting a mate for lunch at 12:15 and wouldnt ya know it ... it absolutely pissed down with rain at about 11:45 LOL so I caught a taxi down the road and bused back. Disappointed cos its usually a nice 15 min walk into town and I missed out on it today :( Was lovely catching up with her and she was blown away at the changes in me, I think the last time I saw her was about June last year.
I had taken my togs to work today and at about 2:00pm it was still really shitty outside and I thought a swim was completely out of the question. At quarter to three it started to clear and at 3:00pm I shot off down the pool! I swam 12 freestyle lengths without stopping, then four lengths breast/backstroke then another 12 freestyle without stopping. I was so happy with myself! It seemed much easier than Tuesday's effort LOL I finished with another six lengths breast/backstroke and called it a day. Got back to work to pick up my stuff and then Craig arrived for us to go out to the airport to pick up the rellies.
They have just gone for a walk so I thought I'd quickly update.
Food 25pts
Exercise 13.5pts
Water 3 bottles
Thursday, January 12, 2006
On Target - Yippee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment