Thursday, March 29, 2007

Do a little dance ...

just a very quick update, I've just got home from a D'Vice party *giggle* and its getting late and I'm up early for the gym tomorrow.

This week I lost 1.9kg WOOOOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOOO ... really pleased with that, was more than I expected - I knew I'd have a loss but more around the 1kg mark, so totally wrapt with that. Had another fantastic PT session - squats, deadlifts, lunges, swissball pressups, powerbag throws ... gawd - but feeling really good.

I've had alot of people asking me what diet I'm following at the moment ... its called Metabolic Typing - its not a fad diet, its a blood interesting and good way to approach a new lifestyle. The book (I call my "New Testament") is available from any good bookstore - or can be ordered in ... it supplements my book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy (I call my bible, and I posted the link yesterday). The two books go hand in hand. I'll write more about metabolic typing tomorrow ... maybe.

Right ... playtime ... um I mean bedtime *snigger*

6 comments:

Lynda said...

You saucy little tiger... hehe D'vice party.. been there!

Well done too on the weight loss - I'm so impressed with your exercise and all the effort you put in, you deserve the results.

Chris H said...

Amazing loss this week, you rock. keep the *sniggers* to yourself you naughty girl...NOT!

Anne said...

Impressive loss!! As Lynda said you deserve it:)

Lyn said...

Wow, great going!! Isn't it nice when the scales show all the hard work you have put in! Congrats on work well done :)

Karen said...

Awesome loss mate and so well deserved! You are working so hard at the moment and the work is starting to pay off...
Hope to catch up soon

Sue said...

Another great los - well done. Hope you enjoyed the toys...