Today I've been walking around like I've got a carrot shoved up my arse ... boy I knew we'd worked my glutes well yesterday but GEEEEEEEZ!
Anne left a comment asking if I have a different session with Hamish each week and the answer is YES! What is happening is I started 3 weeks ago with a basic programme which he'd set for me (thats part of my gym membership). I follow this programme three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and then on Thursday's I meet with him for a personal training session (which I pay for on top of my gym membership). We meet for one hour, starting off with weigh in, discussion about what I achieved over the week, my goals for the coming week and any problems I'm having etc - takes about 10 minutes then the next 50 minutes he whips my arse basically - crazy to think I'd actually pay someone to do that ... but there ya go LMAO
I have to say its working, I'm completely motivated and I feel like I've got something to prove to him. He's passionate about his work and he cares about helping me reach my goals and thats good enough for me!
So today its been fun and games getting around ... I'm fine just straight walking - its the up and down stairs thing that gets me into trouble LOL
Great day at work today, got a few things done that I wanted to so its all good. Craig got free tickets to the rugby tomorrow night so we are off! should be fun and I think the seats are undercover so at least if it rains we wont get drench - cos I melt remember?
Food:
Breakfast - cereal, banana, seeds, yoghurt
Lunch - ham, cheese, lettuce, gherkin sandwich! 2 handfuls of cashews and buhja mix
Dinner - pork fillet, stirfry and two slices of vogels
Snacks - 2 apricots, 1 plum, 2 vitawheat with pb
4ltrs water
Friday, February 16, 2007
Fridayyyyyyyyyyy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment