Monday, February 19, 2007

5 Sleeps WAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO

Yep 5 sleeps until Hahei O'Clock!

I had an incredibly busy day today, but feel quite rewarded at the end of it. Got up and went for a walk this morning, I didnt go in until a bit later as I was waiting for the tiler to show @ 8:00am - and he was on time! YAHOO!

I met a girlfriend for lunch today and managed to order a chicken breast bap, which I only ate one part of the bap and LEFT (yes I did say that) left the other half on the plate AND didnt pick! yay me! Incredible how such little things can be so damn liberating LOL

I was really hungry this afternoon, like ravenous tummy rumbling hungry, so I grabbed some raw nuts (pecans and almonds) and drank more water and within about 10 minutes the hunger pains went ... another achievement WOOHOO!

I went to bed at 8:30 last night and actually read until 9:15 so felt pretty good about that, I must have been knackered though because I could easily have slept past the alarm for my late wake up!

Food today:
Breakfast - cereal with seeds, banana and milk
Lunch - Chicken breast bap, salad
Dinner - beef and vege stirfry with a small amount of basmati rice
Snacks - Date Oat Slice (hmmade), plum, pecans and almonds - good sized handful
Water - 3.5ltrs

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Excellent choice of water and nuts when you were hungry and it did the trick.....I gotta remember that.

You are doing SO well, I just love reading your daily food summary.

I read 3.5ltrs of water and thought to myself "She didn't drink that much today" and then thought "WHAT 3.5ltrs for anyone is HUGE" its just I am use to you drinking more.....hahaha

Anne said...

I get those tummy grumbling days and sometimes even after eating good breakfasts. I've heard water does help.

Chubbymum said...

Wohooo not long till your holiday you lucky lucky lucky girl.....

We are going away for Easter with 2 sets of friends and I cannoooooottttt wait...woohooo.

I am going to miss your updates though

Love CM