Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged ...

Thanks Rach!!!!!!!!

Tagged
THE RULES: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. my second toe is longer than my big toe - what can I say ... I'm a freak!
2. I'm fussy about food and it all comes down to texture - I hate tomatoes, slimy stuff and liver
3. I'm an avid hand washer! I hate having grubby hands!
4. I get paranoid that I might stink ... the thought of someone smelling BO on me just freaks me out!
5. When sometime is really funny ... and I laugh, I really laugh - like the whole belly ache, eyes streaming, snorting laugh - world famous in New Zealand for it LOL

LOL

Ok
I tag ....
Karen
Janene
Anne
Lynda
Jo

1 comment:

Chubbymum said...

OMG my second toe is longer than my big toe too and my hubby laughs at me he he he... that is so funny and we are born in the same month as well.

I am also paranoid about the stink business too!!! Yukky aye.

Chubbymum