Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crazy Crazy

It's really shaping up to be a bit of a crazy week - must the same as last week really. There seems to be so much going on and it doesnt help when I'm not at my desk for a day!

Today I was on the 24th ... 24TH floor of the Majestic Centre attending a workshop. Bloody hell there are amazing views from up there ... damn the city looks so small. Unfortunately it wasnt a nice day so rather than looking south over Island Bay way and out to the ocean all we got was dark rolling clouds coming in over the hills. Spooky to watch the blind cords sway slightly as the building moved with the wind ... that was spooky cos you couldnt actually feel the building move, but it definately was. I was a bit disappointed there wasnt a fire drill ... would have been interesting seeing how quickly a building that big would take to evacuate ... especially with me lumbering down 24 floors! LOL I basically stuck to my game plan - ended up the day only one point over and that included a small piece of apricot slice and chocolate brownie - I'm pretty relaxed about that. Had a gorgeous sweet chilli chicken with rice tonight for dins - fab - gotta love Maggi Taste of Asia range!

I'm really getting back into my water swigging ways too ... my tactic ... I pretend its red wine! LOL *just joking* - god I crack me up sometimes LOL

I've been enjoying reading everyones "random" posts ... omg ... I've been having some thoughts LMAO readers would think I'm either completely mad or a secret psychopath probably!

So tomorrow I get to pick up my spunky new glasses - they're cool completely rimless - not as gorgeous as my broken Gucci's *sigh* but they are pretty funky. Thursday I have a reprogram with Hamish - I'm going to get him to challenge me - I need a challenge. Friday I'm donating blood - hard to believe its been 3 months already - how bloody exciting!

Right now I'm heading to bed, gotta be up and atom tomorrow morning for our second session at the gym together *girlie giggle*

2 comments:

Chubbymum said...

I got myself a pair of new funky glasses about a 2 weeks ago... people keep on saying they like them. They have copper up the top part and rimless at the bottom... quite like them now but it did take me a week to really like them he he he.

How inspiring you are this week hun... I can't wait to read your posts he he he

Mmmm thinking about red wine when you are drinking your water.. such a great thought.

Love CM

Carla said...

are you drinking water out of your wine glasses?? lol thats how im drinking my juice at the moment while pregnant, cant have wine, so i just pretend! lol works well methinks!!!! :)