Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fallin Apart *again*

I think we are jinxed. Ever since our good luck of winning the travel vouchers we've had bad luck! Or maybe its just normal wear and tear but because we are trying to save money for our trip it seems everything is costing us a fortune! LOL

This week I broke my glasses. Thankfully I wear contact lenses so I'm not blind for days while I get new glasses, but I loved my glasses - they were gorgeous! *sigh*

Then today, while Craig was cooking some baked beans ... the microwave arc'd and then blew up!

*cha ching, cha ching*

I mean ... WHAT THE FUCK???????

gawd.

I weighed in yesterday ... AND STAYED THE SAME! arghhhhhhhhhhh

However, I'm in a very EXTREMELY positive frame of mind - and Saturday is day one of my week, so I'm feeling great. Had a fantastic week of making excellent choices and its been all good.

Popped up the club last night for a quick drink and we were home early and was in bed by 10ish. I had a crazy dream last night - it involved cowboys on horse back, a steam train, old people and a magnum revolver. Really crazy! LOL The end of the dream woke me up this morning - I'd slept for over 9 hours! I drank three bottles of water this morning - for some reason I was incredibly thirsty, I thought I'd have been running to the loo all day but I havent, which makes me think I was really dehydrated for some reason. Had a lovely one hour walk this morning and spent a few hours outside in the gorgeous warm winter sun pruning my roses and playing with the dogs. What a blissful day. It's knackered me though, I didnt go up to skating this afternoon, I feel like I could just curl up and snooze for a couple of hours.

Craig has his program and starts the gym with me on Monday morning - we're both really excited - cant wait!

Oh and thanks lovelies for the wonderful shaving tips LOL I cant use remover cream, it burns my skin (trust me I've tried it) - the venus blades sound like a goer tho! THANKS!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Bugger about the glasses and microwave chickeee! Surely things can only get better for you guys... well one can only hope anyway.
Good luck to Craig for his programme at the gym in the morning - am sure he will love it!
Have a great week.