Monday, June 05, 2006

Mammoth Sleep In

um ... 10:30am - went to bed at 9:30 last night! LOL

Admittedly I just lay in bed for an hour contemplating life and stuff but wow it was cool. Literally. It was bloody cool - my mum said there was a -5 wind chill factor! ARGHHHHHHH

So I had a late breakfast of oats & toast and banana and cleaned up the rest of the place after yesterdays family get together and then played on the puter a bit. Wandered down stairs before deciding to head out in the brisk air for a walk. The morning was pretty crazy - pissing down one minute then sunny the next! I took Jack and Craig rode my bike. Halfway round the walk Craig headed home and I carried on. It was bloody chilly!

So thats been my day - blissful nothing LOL

Stirfry for dinner tonight. Not sure what's going to happen at weigh in tomorrow - I'm 10 points over my weekly allocation (thats including my 12 bonus points) however I'm still 32 exercise points up. Might scrape in with a maintain hopefully! *fingers crossed* Damn long weekends and being out of routine (now thats the best excuse I've heard in ages!) LOL

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yay for sleep-ins and lazy days! :) And yes it has been bloody chilly today but good for you and Craig going out walking!
Have a good week.

Anne said...

Love days like that when you can stay in bed:)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed!

michelle said...

That sleep in soumds divine. Of course you earned it with your busy weekened. Good luck with weigh in.