Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I LOVE food

well theres a surprise eh?

I just adore my food, as basic and plain as it is ... I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it. Tonight we had homemade fish'n'chips'n'salad. yummmmmmmmmmboooooooooli

200gms of white fish is alot of fish!

I thought I was popping down to CHCH on Friday, but its been changed to Monday, so that gives me another couple of prep days which is fantastico. Had a day of meetings today :( Tomorrow ... well quite frankly I'm not going to be there much!

Start the morning with my PT session with Hamish, got a lunch date and finishing early as I have a Dr's appt out home. I'm meeting a new Dr for the first time ... shes Craig's Dr and he thinks she is wonderful! It seems every time I go to the Dr's my Dr has departed and someone else has taken their place. This will be the first time I've had a female Dr - that'll be interesting! It's just a general check up prior to my op - wanna make sure all my bits are doing what they are supposed to be doing - get my blood pressure and bloods checked.

Nearly CSI time - I've actually gone back to watching telly and reading books ... incredible!

No comments: