Well it started off pearshaped when I woke up with my head pounding, sore throat, sinuses aching ... but I got up and put my gym gear on and we headed into town. I lasted 5 mins on the arc trainer and 10 mins on the treadmill before I had to give up. Ended up coming home, having my breakfast, taking some drugs and hitting the sack for three hours.
I'm feeling remarkably better at the moment - aches and pains have gone, just got a stuffed nose and feeling a little bit chesty. I dont have time for this!
Food and water has been impeccable ... bloody hungry though, cant wait for dinner!
Breakfast - cereal, yoghurt, banana
Lunch - 100gms shredded chicken, spinach, orange capsicum, pear
Dinner - 150gms steak, salad - lettuce, seeds, capsicum
Snacks - apple, small handful raw cashews
Water - 4 ltrs
Exercise - 15 mins :(
Friday, July 27, 2007
Bootcamp - Day 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wise move my friend pulling back on the exercise if u arent feeling well...hope u r better today.
YOU GO GIRL
They say that when you are stressed then the colds hit really bad.
You are going to do this my friend I know you are!! Not long to go and it is going to happen.
Just make sure you don't over do it ok...
Love ya
CM
Post a Comment