Friday was a rest day - didnt go to the gym but managed to run around for the day as per usual. Went to the club for a quick drink after work (diet coke of course) and bumped into Rachel and her hubs out for dinner. Rach and I organised a girlie shopping afternoon for Saturday. Was in bed at 8:30pm on Friday and asleep 9:00pm.
Saturday morning I got up bright as a button and took Jack out for an hours walk. Felt good but sweat bucketloads the sun had come out and I had worn a sweat shirt! Has to be good for you eh? Spent two hours doing the housework, but it was a nice accomplishment. I wanted to get stuck into my wardrobe and have another clean out - I'm not sure where all these clothes have come from because I certainly havent been shopping thats for sure!
I had this realisation I hadnt been shopping and I mean like GIRLIE shopping since the last time Rachel and I went out which was bloody last year I think ... thats appalling!
My shopping list consisted of ... court dress shoes for work, a red top for work and a red casual top (I've got this thing about red at the moment). So I got picked up at 1:00pm and we went down to Queensgate. All girlie shopping trips must start with the compulsory cuppa and discussing our gameplan. See thats where boys and girls are different - men are rip shit and bust, girls strategically plan their expeditions so that they dont waste any of their precious time and of course get as much shopping time in without worrying about family committments and the like.
So I managed to find myself a casual top, a cheap pair of shoes at Farmers - they were only $40 to start with but got them for $30 because of a 25% discount for Queens Birthday weekend LMAO! A gold eyepencil - gorgeous and of course no shopping expedition is complete for me without buying a bra or two *grin*. I also found a delicious pair of shoes which they didnt have in my size but they are emailing around the countryside for me ... I want them so bad ... like they are the shoes of my dreams and I almost ALMOST impulse bought a pair of mango coloured sling backs which were absolutely adorable and only $40 but being the colour they are I have NOTHING to wear with LOL and I also found another gorgeous pair of black glittery evening strappy shoes which were only $30 but again ... when the hell would I wear them ... I enjoy shoes now heaps, but I'm still a little practical ... one day I'll turn into a real girlie girl and just buy for the "hell of it" LMAO
Whats the most craziest impulse purchase you have ever made?
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Girly Shoppin Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's a lot of shopping sweets woohooo for you hun.... so jealous I would love to go shopping with ya he he he
Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
A chinchilla!! Yep saw him in the pet shop and bought him there and then, of course along with the cage, and food, and toys, and chalk powder. Turned out to be a very expensive impulse buy but definately worth it! I ended up getting a male and female eventually and breeding them for nearly 5yrs.
A pair of mid calf length boots from Sole in Queensgate, they were $400, reduced to $300 !!!! But, I love them! Shopping, one of my most favourite pass times... ahhhhh....hope you really enjoyed yours!
Nowdays I really love shopping and seriously looking back I've had a few crazy impulse buys - where would I start - well deserveed though!
God I hope they have found those shoes for you......THEY WERE GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I have soooooooo many impulse buys I just don't know where to start.
Ummm being an impulsive shopper to many to name, I have so much shit laying around the house that is impulse buys, and now selling them on Trade Me LOL.
Jaxx
Whoa mumma!! Love the new side photo, you are smokin'!!
Impulse buys? Well, let's see - in the last two weeks I have bought a blue merle border collie off of Trademe, when I wasn't even considering a dog, for $500 and a wedding dress that I haven't even seen that is supposed to be size 16 but from looking at measurements may be a size 22, in which case it's way too big for me for $250. I think I'm winning.
PS the black sparkly shoes would look great on the motorbike!! LMAO!!
Post a Comment