wow the titles are getting more and more original!
I am sooooooooooooooooo cold ... Thursday night was the pits - I went to bed with jama pants, sweatshirt, socks and my blankie on full and I was still freezing ... is it just me these days? I cant seem to warm up!
Got to the gym on Saturday morning, it was fab did 30 minutes on the treadmill, I had so much energy to burn off - did the weightloss program of hillclimb and running so it was good, threw in some weights and swissball stuff and finished with good longgggggggggggg stretches. Because the weather was so shitty I spent the afternoon at work - I'm a bit snowed at the moment and it was awesome to get a few hours of study and tidying up emails and my desk which will put me in a good position for starting this week. A nice quiet night at home.
Today it was out for a coffee and pick up some bits and pieces with my mother in law, lunch with my mum and then I had another wardrobe clean out this afternoon. I cant work out where the hell all these clothes are coming from, I havent been buying anything. Today there were two piles - rubbish and charity. There was some stuff which was just too good to throw away. In the clothes I did throw away, there were some of my old faithfuls ... like my black pants that I had when I was a size 26 and I had them altered a couple of times *giggle*
Now its time for bed, bought some new jamas today so I'm gunna go try em out.
Man this post is boring
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Sunday night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had the same title for our posts - original aren't we!
Don't go throwing any of those clothes out! Bring them to my place in August, someone else might want them!
Wardrobe clean hmmm that sounds good to me.. I might put mine on trademe so I can afford to buy more aye hmmmmmm..... I love that feeling of the clothes being smaller but then again it is like being fat again because the clothes still don't fit but they aren't tight they are loose GEESH he he he we can't win can we. he he he
Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Post a Comment