The "baby" hasnt even been home 24 hours and I'm a Hog Widow already! LMAO! It's so cool to see my darling so happy. As he said last night ... its taken 20 years to get that puppy into our garage. He would have probably slept in the garage last night if he had the opportunity LOL
When I first met Craig he'd saved enough money to buy a Harley Davidson, however I came onto the scene, we fell in love and decided to get married and so the money he'd saved went into a house deposit instead. We're just like any other couple, we work hard, we play hard, we're good citizens of the country, we do the right thing and now ... we get to play harder! yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww LOL
So it may have taken 20 years to reach his goal, but realistically it was never unreachable, there were just a few turning points along the goal path that made it take a bit longer. Bit of a reality lesson in that for me really. Never give up on yourself or your goals!
So as I said, I'm a HOG widow today and thats ok! I'm going out with my Mum and Sister for the day up to Levin to see an aunty, of course we'll be stopping at Coastlands and the Otaki Bendon Factory Outlet.
Yesterday was a fun day, worked in the morning and played hookie for the afternoon. Craig picked me up and we went and got the bike then I didnt go back to work! LOL I went to the skating rink to watch my niece, popped round and had a cuppa with Karen (who I might add makes the most primo lemon muffins in the world! - glad I stopped at 2!) and then when Craig got home we went up the club for a couple of drinks and on out to dinner. I had the most delish MeeGoreng - its really is to die for.
Oh ... I weighed in yesterday after 2 weeks away. Put on 400gms. To be expected, I'm not proud of it, but I'm not stressing about it.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Hog Widow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha, welcome to my world - the motorbikes are his mistresses! Mind you, not only does he have three motorbikes in the garage, he also has a leather recliner chair and a TV! At least I know where he is of an evening...
LOL @ Sue's comments!
Glad you enjoyed the muffins - I had 2 more after you left!!! Then I had to put them away before I ate them all before my friend comes for a cuppa this morning :)
I read your blog out Steph as well and he had a laugh too :)
Glad your dinner out was good :) Ours was too...
Catch ya later
I love it when people have things they are passionate and excited about - I think it makes them a far more interesting person! And there's something special about seeing people achieving their goals.
How exciting for Craig!
Imagine how Craig feels getting his dream come true! Good also how you are at the stage where you can get to play hard:)
Post a Comment