Its only Monday and I love life ... crikey that must be sad ... arent Monday's when you are suppose to throw your arms up in disgust and say ... oh crap only another 4 sleeps til Friday?
Ah the power of positive thinking.
I have a meeting tomorrow that I'm a little nervous about. Not because I dont know what I'm talking about, its just the person I'm meeting with. So my theory is ... I'm a professional, I know my stuff and I will NOT feel inferior or intimidated by this person - hey its only 30 minutes ... whats the worse that can happen? The sooner I am out of the meeting, the sooner I go to lunch and then its the end of the day and then I get to go for a walk and see all my babies and and and ... its no big deal! Right?
Ok just ignore that last paragraph - I am RAMBLINGGGGGGGGGGG *grin*
I should be more nervous about my first meeting, well actually its a Coaching session I am giving to a colleague and its part of my study assessment. I need to do a good job as they need to provide feedback as part of my evidence of study. Thats what I should be nervous about ... but hey as I said, I'm a professional and I know my stuff and I know how to talk to people and I know how to get people engaged and talking and and and and ... ok so this post really isnt going anywhere, its just a vent opportunity tonight.
If there are any new stalkers out there, I'm sure they will be absolutely rivetted in my ramble by now and busting to get back here tomorrow for my next installment of "a day in the life of Leenie"
UMMMMMMMM YEAH RIGHT
Which reminds me ... I have to stop saying "um" - its piss poor language rilly.
So positive thoughts, positive thoughts.
At least I am feeling alive and kicking - cos life really is grand :D
Monday, May 28, 2007
Life is Grand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You crack me up!!!
Now... as you are always telling me BELIEVE IN YOURSELF CHICKY....
Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Woo hoo, someone else who likes mondays... I AM NOT ALONE....
Great to hear life is grand for you!
Just had to come on here and say thanks heaps for your comment on one of my entries. I needed that! I think I'm getting myself sorted.
Thanks for clearing that up about the book - I got the right one whew...
Jaxx
Post a Comment