Monday, December 18, 2006

Hamish is the trainer for me

Got home from work today ... postcard from Hamish ... it said ...

Dear Helena

Have a great time in Europe. Behave yourself won't you?

I'm looking forward to making 2007 a year to remember. I hope you are too.

Merry Christmas.

Is that just the coolest or what?

I spoke to a cousin we are staying with in London. There is a gym just down the road from her, it has a swimming pool. Bets on that I'll be exercising while I'm away! WOOHOOO!

4 sleeps to go!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi mate,

I'm not going to get to catch up with you before you go so I just wanted to say.......

Have a fantastic time away and take lots of photo's (I hear a holiday snaps party happening when you get back?)

See ya when you get home,
Rach

Chubbymum said...

Have a fab holiday my friend and enjoy yourself HEAPS

Merry Xmas
and a
Happy New Year

Love CM

Lynda said...

OMG... you are off to Europe!! How fantastic. Where are you going? I'm sure you have mentioned it before but I can't remember. Have a great time and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tarns said...

WHat a fantastic trainer...Have a great time, enjoy it!!!!! Cant wait to see the snaps:) Tarns

Anne said...

Loved the postcard - and here's to us all making 2007 a year to remember - in a nice way of course!!

Jaxx said...

Have a wonderful holiday :) - and a lovely white Christmas.

Karen said...

OMG only 4 sleeps to go (or 3 now)! How exciting... can't see me catching up with ya before hand so have a bloody fantastic time which I am sure you both will! Can't wait to see the photos!
LOL @ Hamish's postcard! :)

Tracy said...

Have a fantastic trip. Merry Christmas.

Felicity said...

Have an absolutely AWESOME holiday chook.
Love and Hugs Felicity xxxx