I cant be arsed right now. Pretty pathetic eh? However, all is not lost, I've not fallen off the face of this earth and I am still working hard on my tri training. In fact I spent 2 and a half glorious hours at the gym yesterday and both today and yesterday ran for 8 mins non stop on the treadmill ... yeeehhaaaa ...
so basically my life for the past week has been working, swimming, eating, drinking (too much), day dreaming, working, cycling, running, eating, eating, eating, laughing, walking, gymming, drinking ... and ah ... thats about it ... god life is grand!
What the hell is up mother natures arse at the moment? Shes grumpy as with this weather shes chuckin our way!
Monday, November 27, 2006
treadin water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just don't start me on the weather! Every (rare) time it's actually nice in Wellington, I'm in Auckland!
Day after day of wind and cloud - summer's got to come soon.....
Isn't life grand once we become "NORMAL" weight wise? ! I am loving life too.... and as Sue said, don't even mention the weather! IT SUCKS
Weather thunder and lightening here just now and heavy rain...predicting snow great considering summer Friday. Great work out at gym girl
Post a Comment