Monday, September 25, 2006

Must be gettin old!

I'm bloody knackered! LOL been on the go and I mean really on the go since 6:30 this morning. Started with a gym work out, I finished mine off with 15 mins in the sauna, god it felt wonderful! Went out for brunch - I had pancakes ... mmmmm they were yummo! On to Craig's optometrist appointment for contact lenses ($75 Rachel!) while he was doing that I went to Farmers and did some clothes trying on ... nothing fits right. Jeans dont fit around the waist or arse, the new style tops - those shift tops ... look gross not enough shape, but if the style is too shaped my middle bits stick out, trousers are too short, summer tops with no sleeves are gross ... I tell ya it aint happening for me this clothes business thats for sure. 3XL is miles too big, 2XL is slightly too big on top, but just right for my hips, 1XL is too tight ... arghhhhhhh! Off to Rebel sports then down to KiwiScraps where I bought some gorgeous papers to make some Christmas gifts to take to the UK. Out to Petone - the Warehouse to buy some socks ... on to Petone Bowland for a game of 10 pin bowling and a few laughs on the Air Hockey table. Home, gave the dogs a cuddle, up to the Cossie Club to get my $10 birthday credit, a couple of red wines, a bowl of french fries, a punt on the pokies and then it was home again. I took Jack for a wander down the shops to buy some milk and bread, popped into the inlaws for a quick drink and we've just finished pork schnitzel and stirfry veges. I had an extra treat for dessert - WW jelly and mousse topped off with some Turkish Delight Chochettes ... mmmm ... but now ... this ole girl is knackered - 36 going on 66 right now ... so its off to bed!

yeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww ... 21 again :D

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally know what you are talking about with the clothes sizes..........its soooo frustrating!!!

Hope you had a lovely birthday (sounds like it).

I love 10 pin bowling, haven't been for years.