I'm still alive! I havent gone anywhere ... in fact I've been very much a home body ... just a home body that cant be arsed updating ... oopsie sowwy!
The weeks just seem to be rolling into each other right now ... for some ungodly known reason I thought today was Thursday ... I have to keep reminding myself to stop wishing my life away too early ... which reminds me ... only 100 sleeps to UK o'clock *grin*
Which also reminds me I havent constructively removed any more lard off my arse lately. It's not due to a lack of trying I'll have you know so before you all burst into print about keeping focussed and dont give up ... I can assure you my faithful readers ... Leenie is still plodding along diligently with a couple of humanoid errors here and there which all equate to being back at the beginning at maintain mode *again*.
Bloody 'ell three years ago if anyone told me I'd be rowing side by side with my hubby at the gym or even considering walking through 70kms of wilderness I would have looked at them like they were complete fruit loops ... now its just myself that looks at me as a complete fruitloop. Just goes to show that fruitloops can be your best friend.
I've had two people ask me this week if I've lost weight again ... which I havent, but there is some movement on that tape measure ... so that must count for something ...
I'm bloody knackered. I'm going through a few different phases of pressure which raise to stress levels every second day and then I have a bit of a freak out which end with me crashing back to earth with a hard slap of reality and I continue plodding along on my merry way.
My boss is a dumbarse. It makes me sad.
I've had a couple of nights of lost sleep ... one night waking up at 2:00am and then spending two hours trying to analyse what was keeping me awake. Of course I couldnt identify what it was that was keeping me awake apart from my brain working overtime in self analysis. Frustrating shit.
My dogs are adorable.
I am soooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to daylight savings. The pool just down from work opens again after labour weekend and I cant wait to get there a couple of times a week and go for gold. My bike is looking gorgeous in the downstairs room, its been well maintained over winter by my ever supportive husband and it wont be long before I'm hurtling down the Hutt River banks tearing up turf, spray gravel and getting a mud racing stripe up my arse. mmmmmmmm I can just smell the adrenalin already ... either that or my brain has actually fried and I'm delirious.
Rockstar rocks ... go Dilana - you will be the victorious one, I can feel it in my bones ... speaking of which when I lay in bed I can feel lots of them ... I'm talking about my own hip bones, rib bones, knee bones and stuff like that ... pretty cool stuff actually. Whats really cool is knowing they have been there all along, its just that you had no proof!
Things I did today that I'm particularly proud of:
- I rode a spin bike for 15 minutes - holy crap those things make ya sweat!
- I walked 11,790 steps ... yep I'm wearing my f*&*n pedometre again ... just cos
- I came in 3 points under!
- I did a presentation to a management group today of which my manager and my national manager were in the audience ... and the feedback was good!
- I went to a cafe today and only had a coffee, passing up all the delicious goodies that were there!
- I went to a meeting fully prepared and I was the only one that did!
- I ate 5 pieces of fruit - 1 banana, 2 kiwifruit, 1 pear, 1 apple
- I ate 10 different vegetables - potatoe, carrot, onion, mushroom, bok choy, brocolli, cauliflower, mesculin lettuce, cucumber
*blows kisses* to you all
4 comments:
Yay for an update mate! YOU ARE ROCKING!!!! And wow only 100 sleeps to UK O'Clock!!!! Wow time flies when you are having fun :) OMG 5 pieces of fruit and 10 different veggies!!!! I am in awe of you chickeee!!!!!!!
See ya soon.............
ohhh Final of Rockstar tonight! dont be cheeky now and find out the spoiler in advance!!! crank up the stereo and ENJOY it! I want Dilana to win too, but have a funny feeling Toby may get it!
Your blog just gave me a heart attact! lmao! i never have my speakers on, but Darryl must of left them on, and this music started cranking out of them, haha way cool!
Well done on the measurement loss, and the fruit and vege eating! its nearly summer, yay for salads!!
From this fruit loop I am please to be a cyber friend and great to hear u r doing well girl. Awesome veges
Sounds as if you had a day to be proud of!!
Post a Comment